Windows 7 USB/HDD からのインストール方法メモ。
To follow up with my previous post, for those who got their hands on the latest leak build, some of you are looking for blank Dvds or waiting for it to burn at low speed and hopefully it wont fail half way (bad burns). I’m not sure if this was posted before but here’s the solution.
- Get a 4GB USB Drive and plug it in under Vista (i don’t think XP has diskpart)
- Click Start ?> type CMD and right click Run as Admin
- Inside cmd, type and enter the followings:
2. type “list disk” and you will see all connected disks and numbers diskpart-ld
3. select disk X (X being the number of the usb disk )
5. create partition primary
6. select partition 1
8. format fs=fat32
- Open your drive under explorer, copy all files from vista/7 iso to the usb drive.
- in Bios, set to boot from USB and have fun.